Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Tuesday Eats

It feels like a week has gone by since Monday, I've been so busy! I packed a grapefruit for breakfast, but by the time I got to work, that didn't sound good so I had the boiled egg out of my lunch 2pts and 45 calories.

Lunch was my new favorite salad: Radish, Cucumber and Prosciutto Salad (check out more of my recipes here2pts 114 calories. I didn't eat the rice I packed. I had one bite of leftover chicken for 1pt and 50 calories (est).

Dinner was another brilliant creation- light laughing cow cheese and Italian seasonings on egg noodles with chicken. Creamy and delicious for 7pts and 405 calories.
Picture isn't that great because its steaming.
After dinner, we went to Mellow per our usual Tuesday Funday. I had 2 beers 7pts and 500 calories, and a pretzel 4pts and 160 calories (estimated from 2 breadstick values since they are made from pizza dough).

When I got home, I had a granola bar 2pts and 100 calories and a mini reeses 1pt and 25 calories.
(Reeses not shown)
Tuesday Stats: Not too bad, not too good.
Water: 68 oz. / 80 oz.
Points:  26 / 23
Calories: 1,247
Weekly Points: 3 used today / 31 remaining
Exercise: none
Activity Points: 0 today / 0 week
Weekly Weight Loss: +4.2 lbs / 36.4 lbs total

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you guys!