Thursday, March 3, 2011

Year Two: Week 7, Day 4

I had my leftover Pretzel from Mellow Mushroom for 4pts and 160 calories for breakfast (estimated). Delicious. I love these things.

The morning and part of the afternoon were spent on the beast my thesis at Starbucks. I had a Vanilla Skinny Non-Fat Iced Latte. It is as good as it sounds- not good at all. It was only 60 calories and 1pt though!

For lunch, I had a repeat- the Radish, Cucumber, Prosciutto Salad (2pts, 114 calories) with some watermellon (1pt, 20 calories).

I had a few bites of this, not all.
After thesis work, I had to go to real work until 7. I had a mashed sweet potato with light butter while there for 4pts and 205 calories.

After work, I had boca burger (5pts, 265 calories) for dinner with some broccoli, cheese and rice (4pts, 220 calories).

After dinner, Matt and I went to lab to work on some of his research. We finished around 11pm. It didn't feel like a long day until we got home close to midnight and I went straight to bed. I had a reeses for a bed time snack which was a bad idea because it upset my stomach 1pt and 25 calories.

Wednesday Stats: 
Water: 95 oz. / 80 oz.
Points:  22 / 23
Calories: 1,069
Weekly Points: 0 used today / 31 remaining
Exercise: none
Activity Points: 0 today / 0 week
Weekly Weight Loss: +4.2 lbs / 36.4 lbs total

1 comment:

  1. I wish there was a Mellow Mushroom by me everyone says its amazing. All your food looks good.

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you guys!