Thursday, March 4, 2010

Day 51: 3/2/2010

March 2nd- MEMPHIS HERE I COME!!


Tuesday, I woke up really early to get some work done before my 9:30 class in the aerogel lab (I ended up skipping the class to finish the work). I grabbed a sunkist on the way in for 0pts because I needed caffine and didn't have time to heat up anything.


When I got to work, I found one of my aerogels had died overnight in the oven. RIP. I had to work like a mad person to finish everything before my 2:00. Fortunately in my 1:00 meeting with my advisor she said she liked the presentation and only had a few formatting suggestions, praise God. I had to scarf down my smart ones with ww cheese 5pts in the 10 minutes before class.



After class, Matt dropped me off at the airport where all of the Delta computers were down (and it was snowing) so they had to hand write my boarding pass! ghetto. We got off on time after they de-iced our plane.


At my layover in Atlanta, they had bumped me off my original flight to a later one since the computers had been glitchy so I put my bitch face on and bullied my way back onto my original plane. I didn't get to get food during the layover like I had been hoping but on the flight out I did get pretzels 1pt and cookies 2pts. I grabbed a soda while running to my plane from krystals for 0pts.



After what felt like such a long day of work crammed in at the last second, and arguing with the airline, I finally made it in to Memphis. It was so great to see my mom and Shelby waiting for me and my dad at the baggage coral- home sweet home.

We stopped by backyard burger on the way home and I had a grilled chicken sandwich meal. I looked up the points for this when I got home- holy cow- DO NOT GET BYB FRIES. Grilled chicken sandwich 7pts, regular fry 16PTS!!, honey mustard 1pt, diet coke 0pts.



Update on the to-do list from Wed:

Make Aerogel Sample A
Make Aerogel Sample B
Finish Ppt presentation
Finish Poster
Meet with Advisor
Attend two classes
Write instructions for new office hours
Grade 70 homework assignments and resubmit to students (halfway there)





TUESDAY STATS:
Points: 32/25
Weekly Allowance Points: 28 remaining/35 weekly
Activity Points Earned: 0 today/3 week
Exercise: none
Weekly Weight Loss: -2.4 lbs / -14.8 lbs total

Hope to see less of eachother next time!


Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you guys!