Monday, March 22, 2010

Week 11: Day 1

Moving on to titling the posts by week instead of day since there are so many now.

Out of everything on my to do list for the day, I only completed about half of it and on top of that- all the things I did, I had accountability for (gym- CJ, groceries- Matt, WW meeting- the people there, ect.). I guess that doesn't say much about my motivation level today.

I had a WW english muffin 1pt with WW cream cheese 1pt and 1 Tbsp Jelly 1pt for a breakfast of 3pts.

After breakfast I dropped Matt of at work and stopped by the grocery store on the way home because Bear was out of food and didn't appreciate getting left out at breakfast. I got a ton of good stuff to keep us from having to go out during the week. Matt and I are starting to save up for our summer wedding travels and family visits! 

I rented The Princess and the Frog from the Kroger Redbox to watch while grading Stats tests at home. It was pretty cute. I had a potato, broccoli, and cheese smart ones for lunch for 5pts. It was so so.


I graded until ~2:30 when I headed out for my C25K date with CJ. We rocked day 1 week 1 for +3 activity pts! After that, I went to run on the arc trainer (where I ran into Cait) until Matt was ready to go home from work. I got in ~45 minutes ranging from 15 to 26 resistence. Awesome addition to my workout and +6 activity pts.

Arc Trainer- meet your destroyer.
Matt and I rushed home so I could shower and get to the dissapointment that was my WW meeting tonight. I weighed in and I was disappointed to only be down 2.4 lbs. I know I should be happy about this number, but I guess I had my hopes up that I would reach the down 10% mark at the end of week ten. I think I could have made it too if I hadn't drank the liter of water I brought to my workout. (1 L of water is 2.2 lbs!!!!! Just fyi. I checked it out in case you were wondering.)

Also, I weighed myself at home middle of the week and was showing more loss than this. Big mistake. I'll definitely hit the 10% mark and probably the 20lbs down mark too next week so that's encouraging. I don't have anything to share with you guys about the meeting because the woman who was subbing for our normal leader didn't even show up! She didn't call either. So that was a waste of time!

In my irritation, I vegged out when I got home. I had 1 cup of chex mix (double what's pictured) for 4pts

Thennn, I had some guacamole 1pt and 6 chips 1pt


Then I had some diet soda marble cake (see recipes) I made tonight for 3pts (its a little worse pts wise...and taste wise for that matter) than the devil's food cake I made last week.

I was pretty full about that point, but it was also getting late for dinner so I stuffed down a smart ones entree (can you tell this was emotional eating) for 4pts. At least it was all pretty healthy!


MONDAY STATS:
Points: 21/25
Weekly Allowance Points: 35/35 weekly
Activity Points Earned: 9 today/9 week
Exercise: C25K day 1 week 1! Arc Trainer 45 minutes
Weekly Weight Loss: -2.4 lbs/ -18.4 total

Hope to see less of each other next time!
Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you guys!