Saturday, March 27, 2010

Week 11: Day 5

Friday was a long day for me. Matt and I woke up early again- I guess my body will get used to this eventually- and got him to work. I for some reason thought that I had a project due Friday at midnight and was all set up to work on it all day, but it seems the teacher forgot about it. I guess that's a good thing- but I'm sure it will come soon. I had 1 1/2 cups of Vanilla Almond Milk for 3pts for breakfast.
I love this stuff!

After my modest breakfast, I worked on my resume and job search for the rest of the day pretty much with a smattering of grading papers. It is so frustrating to look for jobs. I get bored reading a lot of the job descriptions! How will I make it through some of them! I was initially going to have lunch with James, but she got caught up in court. (Jamie, court, yes, its official- she's a baller now.) 

I was in a bad mood from all the job searching so I pouted and snacked instead of eating a real lunch. I was being whiney all day about having to grade papers and find a job. I had 3pts of on the border chips about 10- oof. After lunch, I went for my C25K week 1 day 3 work out. CJ and my schedules didn't line up today so I went alone for +3 activity pts.

After I got Matt from work around 5:30, we decided it would be a good time to take the night off from work and responsibility because we've been going at it non stop for a few days now. We went to dinner with Chris at Baja. I had about 16-18 chips 7pts with pico de gallo 0pts. Matt and I had decided to splint an entree of Baja chicken tacos, but I only had a bite of mine before giving it to Matt 1pt. I did eat my rice, beans, and lettuce. So good, 3pts. With dinner, I had a margarita for 5pts and two beers 4pts while playing darts. 
I mixed the rice, beans, and lettuce together on my little plate. It looked gross, but it was soooooo yummy! The beans were just spicy enough too!

We went to a friends' house afterword and I had about one more beer (maybe less) there 2pts because I was dding. So- what happens when I dd? We stop for fast food on the way home...I got Mickey-D's fries! 11pts wowza. Is it bad that doesn't phase me since its fries?

FRIDAY STATS:
Points: 39/25
Calories: 2,051 wow- am I dieting?? Hard to tell with that number!
Weekly Allowance Points: 8/35 weekly
Activity Points Earned: 3 today/18 week
Exercise: C25K week 1 day 3
Weekly Weight Loss: -2.4 lbs/ -18.4 total

Hope to see less of each other next time!
Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you guys!