Monday, March 1, 2010

Day 50: 3/1/2010

First day of March!! This morning, I got up first after the alarm- generally I don't roll out of bed until Matt's already made it through his morning routine. I think I was a little stressed all night about the mountain of work that needs to be done before I leave for Memphis tomorrow! I had ww maple and brown sugar oatmeal for breakfast for 2pts.


First, at work, I headed to the aerogel lab to prepare 2 last samples before skipping town tomorrow. I worked there for most of the morning before stealing a little time for myself and eating lunch with Matt in his lab. I had a chicken teriaki smart ones entree for 4pts and some water.
 
Matt really wanted to be in the picture (his hand in the center)- notice my hand on the side saying (really??)

 
And so he got his own picture with his wheat thins and Itallian sub. :)

After lunch, I did some more work in the aerogel lab before a meeting with the professor I TA for. I have a mound of grading to finish by Tuesday on top of all the other stuff I have to do! We headed home a little before 5 to play with Bear and take a break from work- we knew we'd be at it all night. I took at 30 minute nap and then went to my weight watchers meeting. I'm down another 2.4 lbs (I'm sorry but did you see what I ate on Saturday??)! 

That's a total of 14.8 in 7 weeks. I'm definitely ok with that. My 10% weight loss will be at 179.4 and currently I am at 183.6. That's 4.2 lbs to go- the question is, can I make it there in the next two weeks (2.1 lbs per week)? The kicker is- I'll be out of town most of that time (Tuesday 3/2 -Friday 3/12)!! I'm going to make that my goal so that I have something to work for while I'm gone.

After the meeting, I headed home for dinner. Matt made tacos!! and he bought me some diet sunkist from the grocery while I was in my meeting. I had 1 ff 8" tortilla 1pt, with 4 oz. lean ground beef and taco seasoning (filling food) 4pts, with 1pk WW cheddar cheese 2pt, 1 Tbsp sour cream 1pt, 16 baked tortilla chips 2pt, 3 Tbsp salsa (generally we get no sugar added, but this one had a tiny bit) 1pt.


 

After dinner, we headed right back to lab to work on the ppt, poster, and samples which all have to be done tomorrow. Did I mention I also have 70 papers I need to grade? This is a little bit of a nightmare! I'll be here the rest of tonight. Let's see how many of the things I need to get done by tomorrow at 4 that I actually finish.

TO DO before 4: (I'll let you know tomorrow how this panned out)
Make Aerogel Sample A
Make Aerogel Sample B
Finish Ppt presentation
Finish Poster
Meet with Advisor
Attend two classes 
Write instructions for new office hours
Grade 70 homework assignments and resubmit to students

MONDAY STATS:
Points: 17/25
Weekly Allowance Points: 14 remaining/35 weekly
Activity Points Earned: 0 today/3 week
Exercise: none
Weekly Weight Loss: -2.4 lbs / -14.8 lbs total

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you guys!