Sunday, February 28, 2010

Day 48: 2/27/2010

48 days down- going on 50! Crazy- it doesn't seem like I've been doing this for that long.

Saturday morning- I was a little fragile after the night before. I spent most of the morning whining from the couch. For lunch, I had my traditional comfort food of 18 baked organic fries 4pts with 2 Tbsp. honey mustard 2pts, and a bite of matt's mac n cheese 1pt.
 
  
(Just had a bite of this.)
After lunch, Matt and I watched Lost and cleaned house for a pretty lazy Saturday. I answered some emails from the class I TA, but it was very low key. For dinner, I convinced Matt to take me to Chic Fil A. I was in serious need of more comfort food. I had an 8 count chicken nugget, and a LARGE fry- something to regret later. 17pts of awesome.

 
  

I cleaned house for the rest of the night before going to bed.
SATURDAY STATS:
Points: 24/25
Weekly Allowance Points: 14 remaining/35 weekly
Activity Points Earned: 0 today/3 week
Exercise: Couch Potato!
Weekly Weight Loss: -.4 lbs / -12.4 lbs total

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you guys!