Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Day 29: 2/8/2010

Today has been a looooong day. I stayed up pretty late last night working on homework so I got a late start around 8:45 and had a slimfast for breakfast for 4pts.

 
After that, I started on my Vibes homework which I have been doing ALL DAY. Matt and I had a meeting with our advisor, which took a LOT longer than planned in the middle of the day so I didn't get as much homework done as I thought I would during the day. I had a Smart Ones Pasta dish for 4pts with a diet sunkist 0pts. After lunch, I grabbed 1 cup baked tortilla chips with 2 Tbsp spinach dip for 3pts while working on homework.



  
After another few hours of hw, I went to my weight watchers meeting. In honor of valentine's day, the theme was weightloss as a relationship- you go through the infatuation, going steady, "blush is off the rose," and the golden years and sometimes each stage multiple times. It was about dealing with your motivation level and commitment during each stage. Overall a good meeting, but I'm UP .4 lbs this week! So much for all those workouts! Actually, imagine how much I'd be up without them.

I had a Smart Ones teriaki dish for dinner for 4pts and am continuing on my homework now. Uhg.
 I had some more chips and spinach dip after dinner- 2 servings worth for 6pts and another diet sunkist for 0pts. So addicted to those!



MONDAY STATS:
Points: 21/26
Weekly Allowance Points: 11 remaining/35 weekly
Activity Points Earned: 0 today/24 week
Exercise: Zero- homework alllll day
Weekly Weight Loss: +.4 lbs this week/ 7.8 lbs total

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you guys!