Thursday, February 25, 2010

Day 45: 2/24/2010

Wednesday was a long day homework wise. I spent nearly the entire day on a project that was due at midnight last night. Matt and I got up early so that I could get a few hours of programming done in the design lab before everyone got there. I had a WW maple and brown sugar oatmeal cup for 2pts.

 
After breakfast, I holed up in the MAE design lab for the rest of the day to work on a program to solve energy, momentum, and mass equations for flow over a flat plate (it sounds cool at least). I breaked for lunch around 11:30 and had home made low calorie chicken salad sandwich (I used light mayonnaise which is unfortunately not worth your time or money.); it had light mayo, cucumber, celery, red onion, green onion, celery salt, dill, and salt on an english muffin with a slice of swiss cheese. It was super bland, but only 5pts. A little later, I ate the 2pts of pretzels I packed for lunch.


After lunch, I met up with Brad and worked on the program for the rest of the day. We finished the programming portion just after 4 and I dropped Matt off at home before going to Anthropologie with CJ! I didn't buy anything, but I wanted everything!! I had never been in one before. After that, I went home and had dinner with Matt. I had a huuuuuuge dinner, but stuffed it down because it was POTATOES! I had a chili potato 8pts and organic baked french fries (16) 4pts and 1 Tbsp honeymustard 1pt and a diet sunkist 0pts
 
During dinner, we watched 2 episodes of Lost (I blame Cait, she is an enabler). And then I got back to cleaning up my program and doctoring the loops and outputting some nice graphs. By the time I finished, it was 11:20 and Matt wanted to go to bed (Bear and I were all for watching another episode of Lost!), but we went to bed instead.

As an aside- I moved my goal weight down another 10 lbs on my weight tracker at weightwatchers.com


WEDNESDAY STATS:
Points: 23/25
Weekly Allowance Points: 35 remaining/35 weekly
Activity Points Earned: 0 today/0 week
Exercise: 0
Weekly Weight Loss: -.4 lbs this week / -12.4 lbs total

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you guys!