Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Day 44: 2/23/2010 Weigh in Day

We forgot to set the alarm last night so we got a little bit of a late start this morning. I grabbed a slim fast for 4pts before heading to school.
 
During CFD, when I turned the page I found this! I drew it a few weeks ago as a doodle in my notebook. I named him Whimsey the fish. hehe

Yep, it says "So Bored" on his belly.
After class, I talked to Jes for a little bit and did some work in the aerogels lab. I had lunch in CJ's lab- a smart ones angel hair marinara for 4pts with 2 Tbsp ww mozzarella cheese for 1pt and a diet sunkist 0pts. I forgot to take a picture, so here's one from last week of the same thing. :)


After lunch, I mainly talked to CJ until my next class. Our vibes sub was pretty boring. After Vibes, Matt and I went to the grocery and picked up ingredients to make Brazillian Shrimp Soup which I did before my WW meeting when I got home. I went to my WW meeting at 5 and I'm down another -.4 lbs this week! Not great, but any loss is good. :)

At the meeting we went over how to prepare your environment for successful weight loss. I think of it as similar to baby-proofing a house. :) The people in the Tuesday meetings are so so so much more boring than the Monday night ones so I'm going to try and avoid that group in the future if possible! 

When I got home, we had the brazillian shrimp soup. 2 cups for 5pts. It was delish!




While studying and watching Lost I had 9 Triscuits and 1 ww cream cheese spread for 4pts.
 

TUESDAY STATS:
Points: 18/25
Weekly Allowance Points: 35 remaining/35 weekly
Activity Points Earned: 0 today/0 week
Exercise: 0
Weekly Weight Loss: -4.2 lbs / -12 lbs total

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you guys!