Sunday, February 7, 2010

AH 4 DAYS!

So FOUR days without posts. Part of that is from the second blizzard we had where we were without power for a while and part of it was that I was learning how to play axis and allies which was way more important than blogging...(at the time). Now I am really regretting that decision and getting it all in here (briefly and mainly through photos) so that I am back on track for the next week.

Wednesday 1/3/2010:
Slim fast for breakfast for 4pts. YUM- so glad they got their act together and got rid of the semolina. The recall was killing my morning routine. 
After the slimfast and dropping Matt off at work, I did some grading on the stats class and talked to the insurance company because it had been over a month and a half since the wreck and stilllll no check. Lots of being batted around on the phone with clueless people so I gave the job of following up to Matt. I did yoga, then I did some step with my wii fit for 30 mins until the board ran out of battery. I grabbed lunch of Smart Ones fettuchini alfredo 4pts and a diet sunkist 0pts.

After lunch, I hit the gym and hit it hard.

 
I ran for an hr on the elliptical, between a 5 and 11 resistance at above 5mph the whole time.


Fitness magazine kept my mind off the time. (Look at the happy people working out- not me, but maybe one day!)


After the run, you can see my gross sweaty pink face, so it was hard.
 
Then I biked for 15mins, it was random intensity, so some of it was really hard. I took the picture during the cool down so its flat lined, I promise I wasn't doing 0 resistance on a bike!


I still wasn't tired so I did some fo-squats. aka- not my full weight b/c i used the machine. (4 sets 15 reps 110 lbs) Then I walked on the treadmill at an 11 incline and 3.5 mph for only 10 mins b/c another woman came in who walks a lot while I'm working out and her treadmill wasnt working, so I gladly gave her mine. I know, what a saint :)
I hopped back on the elliptical for another 20 mins, but this time on random, and then I called it quits.

Total I hit just over 2.5 hrs worth of working out for +10 activity pts

After that, I was pretty beat, I checked the mail, and guess what! check! for 5.5k. YAY! I can replace my car soon.
Dropped it off at the bank and picked Matt up from work. We came home for a while to chill out, and then we grabbed Jamie and went to Mellow Mushroom for dinner- yum! I had 2 bud lights for 4 pts, a small pretzel with mustard for 4pts and a peice and a half of philosopher's pie for 10pts.
 
  
WEDNESDAY STATS:
Points: 26/26
Weekly Allowance Points: 32 remaining/35 weekly
Activity Points Earned: 10 today/20 week
Exercise: Elliptical, bike, squats, treadmill
Weekly Weight Loss: -3.4 lbs this week/ 8.2 lbs total

THURSDAY!
I had class and work all day so all around boring there! I ate lunch w CJ and Xtina (she sounds like one of the X-men which is why I like that nickname.) I had Smart Ones 4pts, diet sunkist 0pts, and some grapes 1pts. Then, I took CJ's reject carrots for 0pts. 


  
I had more class and more work after that, but Matt and I decided to treat ourselves to dinner out since we were going to be snowed in all weekend. We went to Panera. I had creamy tomato soup (with croutons) and a whole grain baguette for 11pts.


I had to go back to school to hold office hours from 6-8pm which were highly uneventful and even a little boring. It was good to talk to Justin and Matt for the first half of them though! We met up with Cait at Baja Bean for a few drinks and catching up as well as the beginnings of Thursday night karaoke. I had 3 20oz bud lights for 8pts. and a few chips with salsa for 2pts. After that, we went to Dee and Mary's house for Rockband and I had a Magic Hat beer 3pts. I am going to have to have some serious practice sessions if I am going to keep up with them again. It was super fun though.


  
THURSDAY STATS:
Points: 29/26
Weekly Allowance Points: 29 remaining/35 weekly
Activity Points Earned: 0 today/20 week
Exercise: none
Weekly Weight Loss: -3.4 lbs this week/ 8.2 lbs total

FRIDAY! More snow...
So we had pretty much planned on missing work on Friday due to the snow. I woke up and it wasn't really sticking to the roads yet, so I hopped out of bed, cleared the snow off the car, and ran to Bodos for breakfast! So fun. I got food for Jamie, Chris, Matt and I. We ate together at the house while watching the snow with the puppies. I had egg ham and cheese on a wheat bagel for 9pts. (This is where not following the plan begins. Being holed up in the house all weekend has not been good for me.)
 
We all watched Cougar Town for a while and then started Axis and Allies. I munched on this 100 calorie snack for 2pts.


Jamie and Chris made us celery almond soup for 2pts for lunch in their vitamix. Not going to lie- it was a lot better than I was expecting. The almonds make it creamy.


We took a break from the game for a while to regroup and Matt and I ate some of the leftover mellow pizza for 6pts.


  
For dinner I had smart ones 4pts and artichoke 1pt. The snow was really piling up by the time we went to bed, but I shoveled for about 30 mins for +2 activity pts.

FRIDAY STATS:
Points: 24/26
Weekly Allowance Points: 29 remaining/35 weekly
Activity Points Earned: 2 today/22 week
Exercise: shoveling
Weekly Weight Loss: -3.4 lbs this week/ 8.2 lbs total

SATURDAY!
Whoa snow- by the end of Saturday, we had a little over 2ft of snow- more shoveling! (+1 activity pt)
 Slimfast for Breakfast 4pts.


After breakfast, Matt convinced me to move our bedrooms around. We bought a King Size bed on Thursday (Matt's parents gave us the skrill for Christmas) and its going to be delivered on Tuesday (barring more snow). After a LOT of rearranging, we've got the bedrooms mostly put back together. 
  
I made taco's for lunch with 96% lean ground beef and ff tacos and 1 Tbsp of cheese per taco. I had 2 for 8pts. I also had some pretzels and triscuits with cream cheese for a snack later for 4pts, and a 200 calorie snack pack 2pts.

We lost power for the rest of the day after this, so Matt and I drove around town around 6 to see how much of c-ville was without power. There was hardly anything open!! Most of the town was without power....except mcdonald's so we grabbed dinner there. I had 1/3 small chocolate shake 3pts, 1 large fry 11pts and a mac snack wrap 8pts. UHG! so much! We picked up food from the 45 MINUTE LINE!!!! I think everyone without power was trying to get dinner there. Jamie and Chris came over for the micky dee's loot and then we played some more A&A while the puppies played. I dont have pictures of my dinner, unfortunately. I also had 2 drinks while we were playing A&A- 1 Killians Irish Red for 3pts and some baily's, kalua, milk, and vodka for 5pts.

SATURDAY STATS:
Points: 44/26- um WOW
Weekly Allowance Points: 11 remaining/35 weekly
Activity Points Earned: 1 today/23 week
Exercise: shoveling. Too bad eating doesn't count.
Weekly Weight Loss: -3.4 lbs this week/ 8.2 lbs total


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you guys!