Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Day 30: 2/9/2010

Matt and I slept in a little later than we normally do to get going for our 9:30 classes. I didn't have time to grab anything for breakfast before I had to head out the door! I did manage to get a diet coke 0pts in my hand before we left to keep me kicking during Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD). I don't think I would have made it without that.

After my first class, I worked like a fiend to get my homework finished- due at midnight. I wish I had payed enough attention to be able to do it effortlessly- but unfortunately that was not the case and I learned my lesson. While working on hw I ate a smart ones entree of fettuccine Alfredo 4pts, another diet coke 0pts, and a lemon ricotta cookie Christina made- SO DELICIOUS...not that great in points, but...SO DELICIOUS 4pts- I didn't care, it was totally worth it. :)

 
 After lunch, I did some more hw and then headed to my second class- Vibration Analysis- the class the hw is for. Instead of doing the hw during class like I normally would have- I took notes so that I don't end up with homework I don't know how to do again!

Matt and I worked a while after our 2nd classes and then came home around 5. I made this awesome 8pt pizza while doing dinner. We each had one. It was a flat out, 1/3 cup WW mozzarella,  bell pepper and onions sauteed in 2 sprays olive oil, 2oz chicken, 3Tbsp bbq sauce. LOVE IT.



And then I did homework all night!

TUESDAY STATS:
Points: 16/26
Weekly Allowance Points: 35 remaining/35 weekly
Activity Points Earned: 0 today/24 week
Exercise: Zero- homework alllll day
Weekly Weight Loss: +.4 lbs this week/ 7.8 lbs total

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you guys!