Sunday, February 21, 2010

Day 41: 2/20/2010 Wine Tastings

I woke up pretty late- around 9:45 and serenaded Matt (to his dismay) with a loud, off key rendition of Eye of the Tiger (leftover enthusiasm from Rock Band). Early off key singing is a clear indicator of the start of a good day. After I got out of the shower, I started getting organized for my day. Cait and I had been planning to go wine tasting for a while, so I started getting plans and people together of that. I was a little nervous about going and spending so much of my day at vineyards instead of doing homework and grading. I really need to get ahead because this week is going to be a beast! I ate a large breakfast/lunch by my standards to prepare. I had 18 baked tortilla chips and guac for 3pts, and a smart ones breakfast quesadilla for 4pts.
 
After brunch, Matt and I tidied up the house a little since everyone was meeting there before heading out. Chris, Cait, and Stephanie caravaned with Matt and I up to Barboursville Vineyard and met Mary and Dee there. We tried about 20 wines there (I am guessing ~6 tastes makes a glass) ~6pts. Then we went to Horton Vineyard down the road and tried about 15-16 more wines ~5pts. I had a 5 small cubes of cheese and 2 saltines while tasting 2pts.

After the wine tasting adventures, we came back to our place and had stir fry (1 cup) 2pts and fried rice 3pts (1/2 cup), with some multigrain french bead (2 peices) w/ 2 tsp olive oil and a glass of wine 2pts. After dinner, we played wii and made chocolate chip cookies (I had 1 1/3) 5pts


 
Chris and Cait playing wii. Harvey, Chris's dog chillin' out.

Good Lord that was a lot of points today. After everyone left, I went to bed pretty much immediately. I am going to be hurting in the weigh in this week.


SATURDAY STATS:
Points: 32/25
Weekly Allowance Points: 2 remaining/35 weekly
Activity Points Earned: 0 today/11 week
Exercise: 0
Weekly Weight Loss: -4.2 lbs / -12 lbs total

Hope to see less of each other next time!
Casey



No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you guys!