Friday, February 26, 2010

Day 46: 2/25/2010

Good morning, everyone! Thursday was a bit of a downer. I felt under the weather most of the day. I think its because I didn't get a lot of sleep the night before. I had a slim fast 4pts for breakfast before heading to class.

 
After my first class, I called Jamie to see if she wanted to get coffee, but when I didn't get a hold of her, I changed my plans to NAPTIME! I went home and took an hr nap and then Jamie and Chris came over for lunch. I had 2 cups of Brazillian Shrimp Soup 5pts as well as ~1/4 of Jamie and Chris's awesome guacamole 3pts with between 20-30 baked tortilla chips 3pts. Yum. Turns out, I have been under-counting guacamole unfortunately.


I had more guacamole than what is pictured here!
After lunch, I went back up to school and worked out of the aerogels lab for a while. Matt and I went home together when I finished and watched an episode of lost. I had a WW string cheese while watching 1pt.



After that, I caught up on the Biggest Loser episode I missed. I really really REALLY don't want Darrell to leave. He is my favorite on the show!! And its to be continued! When are the olympics going to be over so I can know?? 

So after the show, I was feeling a little inspired so I went to the gym and ran a mile! Not C25K jogged and walked, I ran a mile! I started with a 5 min warm up walk at 4 mph and then ran 1 mile at 5 mph and ended the 25 mins with alternating jogging and walking. Go me! I would have stayed and done more, but since one of the treadmills at our gym is out, there were 4 people waiting like vultures for mine. I only got +3 activity points for this.

I wasn't feeling that great when I finished so I skipped dinner and watched The Deep end before matt got home and we watched the season finale of Lost season 5 before going to bed.

THURSDAY STATS:
Points: 16/25
Weekly Allowance Points: 35 remaining/35 weekly
Activity Points Earned: 3 today/3 week
Exercise: treadmill
Weekly Weight Loss: -.4 lbs / -12.4 lbs total

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you guys!