Sunday, February 21, 2010

Low Points Chili!!

I made this soup a few weeks ago and here's the recipe finally. I've read recipe's for weight watchers meatless chili that is more points than this soup AND it has meat so I think its a pretty good deal. I modified it a little from my dad's recipe that I've loved forever. Its 3pts per cup of soup.

Ingredients:

 
3 cans Kidney Beans
1 can Tomato Soup
1 can Rotel Tomatoes and Green Chili
2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
1 lb 96% Lean Ground Beef
1/2 large Onion, chopped
4-5 cups water
1 can Tomato Paste
1-2 Tbsp Chili Powder
2 tsp. Sugar

What to do:
 
 
  
Brown onions and ground beef in large skillet together.

 
Add all the ingredients to a large pot.

 
Bring to a rolling boil and reduce heat. Simmer for 25-30 minutes, and then you're done!
Hope to see less of each other next time!

Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you guys!