Thursday, February 11, 2010

Day 31: 2/10/2010

I grabbed 1/2 a Smart Ones sandwich for 2pts for breakfast and submitted my CFD homework online before dropping Matt at work.
 
When I got home, I worked on the Collab site for stats and shopped online for a peacoat. My dad gave me money for Christmas to buy one and I still haven't. I'm thinking about this one in black. Still looking though. I did some cleaning and had some catch up time with Bear. It was excellent. :)

For lunch I had my new favorite smart ones entree- angel hair pasta with squash and zuchini with marinara sauce for 4pts. I also added 2 Tbsp of WW mozzarella cheese for 1pt.

I lounged around for the rest of the day instead of being productive. Honestly- the hour I sat on the couch doing nothing felt like 10 minutes. How does that happen?? I edited some tables on a paper that's going out soon and entered some stragglers' late submission grades into collab before going to pick Matt up from work.

For dinner, I had 1 cup of chili 3pts on a baked potato 3pts and 2 Tbsp cheese 2pts. Its another one of my favs right now. I used 96% lean ground beef in the chili, so BOTH the chili and the potato are filling foods. Go me!
 
After dinner, I spent a little time with Matt and then went to bed because I wasn't feeling well.

WEDNESDAY STATS:
Points: 15/26
Weekly Allowance Points: 35 remaining/35 weekly
Activity Points Earned: 0 today/24 week
Exercise: Zip, zilch, nadda
Weekly Weight Loss: +.4 lbs this week/ 7.8 lbs total


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you guys!