Sunday, February 28, 2010

Day 47: 2/27/2010

Two days behind, but catching up now!

Friday, Matt and I got a little bit of a late start which was really nice and went to work after grabbing a Smart Ones English Muffin Sandwich for 4pts. (Can you tell I was in a hurry? I ate in the car)
 
At work, I did a little work in the aerogel lab and spent the rest of the time working out of design lab on my advisor's presentation for the upcoming conference. I went home around 2 and worked from home for the rest of the day when I found out that I wasn't going to get some samples in. I had a Smart Ones Teriaki chicken and veggies for lunch for 4pts.

 
After work, Matt and I decided to eat dinner out at Baja Bean and then go to the grad school bar night at Trinity. We ended up meeting up with a lot of friends and staying out waaaay past my bed time. At dinner I had ~18 tortilla chips 5pts with some pico de gallo 0pts and 1 slice of a tuscany quesadilla (wheat tortilla, tomatos, artichoke, spinach, grilled chicken, sour cream, and cheese) 3-4pts. (Counting 4). I also had a Sam Adams pils 4pts.

 
  

After dinner, we went to Trinity and had a few drinks. I had about 18pts

After hanging out for a while, our group decided to head to St. Maartins to wrap up the night. We got nachos and cajun fries!! Definitely not part of a weight loss plan. I didn't eat nachos- I pretty much just dominated the fries 7pts.
 


FRIDAY STATS:
Points: 46/25......wow
Weekly Allowance Points: 14 remaining/35 weekly
Activity Points Earned: 0 today/3 week
Exercise: does shooting tequilla count?
Weekly Weight Loss: -.4 lbs / -12.4 lbs total

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you guys!