Monday, February 22, 2010

Day 43: 2/22/2010

Matt and I had WW english muffins with ww cream cheese spread and 2 tsp of grape jelly for 3pts for breakfast, put bear in the kitchen and then went to work.
 
I knew before going to school I was going to be busy. I needed to finish all of my hw for the week today and get my students' papers graded and back to them. All morning I worked on Vibes homework and met with Mike's little brother to go over it around 11. I had a Smart Ones Chicken Teriaki for 4pts in the microscale lab for lunch. And- per Matt's mom's request- Matt working hard at his desk. I caught him off guard :)

  
(Unfortunately for Matt, I'm going to be camera stalking him for a while.)

Is seeing pictures of Smart Ones Entrees getting old? I'm going to work on it and make real food this week! I promise.

After lunch, I worked on homework for the rest of the work day. On the way home from work I had 6 triscuits for 2pts, a WW cream cheese packet 1pt, and about 4 grapes 0pts.

 
I didn't have many of them because some of them were a little old.
 

After we got home, I wrote up my final version of my Vibes hw and then made a chili potato for 8pts and watched 2 episodes of Lost before turning it in.
 
After this, I'm going to scan my hw and send it in before heading to bed!

MONDAY STATS:
Points: 18/25
Weekly Allowance Points: 2 remaining/35 weekly
Activity Points Earned: 0 today/11 week
Exercise: 0
Weekly Weight Loss: -4.2 lbs / -12 lbs total


Hope to see less of each other next time!

Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you guys!