Sunday, February 7, 2010

Day 28: Super Bowl Sunday!

Today was pretty uneventful, but better because it stopped snowing, which was nice. I woke up late and had a slim fast for breakfast for 4pts.
 
For a few hrs I just hung out with Matt and attempted to catch up to the last 5 episodes of dollhouse so that I could at least watch it on hulu. No such luck, I made it through ep 4 and the 1st one they have posted is 9. oof. It may take a while. I should have been doing hw instead of watching TV. I snacked on 2 100 calorie packs for another 4pts

 

The shortbread ones are definitely not as good as the real ones. For lunch, I had a Smart Ones pizza 8pts- also not as good as the read ones, but very filling. I think next time I'm going to try to make my own with a flat out. I'll keep you posted on how that goes.

 

After the pizza, Matt, Bear and I went for a walk in the snow. We walked around the apt complex and finally made it up to the playground. Super fun. Snow is fun when its not snowING.

Me, swinging in the snow. I'll put up some videos of Bear bounding around in the snow later. He was adorable.

After our walk, I did some laundry and got ready for the SUPER BOWL! Christina and Nathan came over (some undergrad lit their building on fire) and hung out during the 1st half. I made some chili for dinner and put 1 cup of it on 1/2 a baked potato w 1 Tbsp cheese for 6pts. I was going to have another cup in the bowl next to this but decided against it. So I didn't eat the 3pts in the bowl.
 
After dinner, I mashed up 1/3 an avocado with some salsa, salt, and lemon juice to imitate Jamie and Chris's awesome homemade guacamole. It wasn't quite as good, but I was able to use an avocado that was going bad and it was something to munch on for the 2nd half of the super bowl with 17 baked tortilla chips 3pts. I updated the grade book to stats during the 2nd half the game. Now I'm off to working on some homework.

 

SUNDAY STATS:
Points: 25/26
Weekly Allowance Points: 11 remaining/35 weekly
Activity Points Earned: 1 today/24 week
Exercise: Walking through the snow for 30 mins.
Weekly Weight Loss: -3.4 lbs this week/ 8.2 lbs total


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you guys!