Monday, March 15, 2010

Day 64: 3/15/2010 Weigh in day!

This morning it felt like I was waking up at the crack of dawn (due to daylight savings) instead of just 8am. I rolled myself out of bed and took Matt to work. Little Bear was so happy this morning that we let him ride with us. He loved it.

When Bear and I got home, I had ww maple and brown sugar oatmeal with 1/2 a banana (diced) for a 3pt breakfast. Thennn...we cleaned house for a bit and took a nap.

Around noon, Jamie and I went to the gym for a brief 20 minute +1 activity pt workout, but it helped me keep the routine. After the workout on the elliptical, I came home and finished cleaning house- it was sooo dirty, but I got it all finished. Sometime along the way I had a 3pt lunch of 1 cup carrot soup, 9 baked tortilla chips, and 1 Tbsp guacamole. For dessert I had piece of diet dr. pepper devil's cake 2pts and so good!

After cleaning, lunch, and a shower; it was about time to get Matt from work. I picked him up and stopped by the lab to say hi to everyone. When we got home, I grabbed my things and went to my first weight watchers meeting in two weeks! I had been out of town for two weeks so I was definitely nervous (did you see what I was eating while out of town?). Fortunately, I was down 1.2 lbs! Yay! Not the goal I set for myself of reaching my 10% weightloss in 10 weeks, but it was better than gaining weight! New goals for another week! So far I've lost 16 lbs.

We didn't have much time to learn at this meeting (about portion control) because there were a ton of celebrations! Another member lost 100lbs (go Sandy) and the man who lost 100 lbs a few weeks ago reached his lifetime member status with 124 lbs total weightloss in just over 12 months! Crazy. Another woman is almost to goal with 86 lbs gone so far! Awesome job, everyone! Something to learn from definitely.

After the meeting, Matt and I ate the beef stroganoff 8pts (sp?)  I made yesterday on top of 1 1/2 cups of egg noodles 4pts. It was really good.

After dinner, I watched the most recent episode of The Biggest Loser! I was so sad that Darrell had to go- he was definitely one of my favorites- him and Stephanie. Not going to lie, I had to fight back a few tears. Fortunately, Miggy was finally voted off, thank goodness. I've been waiting for that for a long time. Now if Michael could just get bumped then it would only be nice people left!!

I snacked on 4pts of baked fries and 1pt honeymustard while watching the show and talking on the phone to Sammy.

After the show, I decided to do some of my usual fb stalking. While I was online I got the little pop-up notification that some one had tagged me in a photo. Yay! I love pictures....but then- whaaaa? A stalker photo? Awesome.
Yep- that's me, right in the smack dab middle! (It was for stalking Suzy P)

Fortunately, I rarely look at her page but still whoa awkward if she thinks it's real!! So all of these apps are gimmics, but still just to clear things up in case you're curious- 

1. If I talk to you on a daily basis, I probably don't stalk you unless you put up pictures or write me.

2. If I have dated you- I stalk you.

3. If you're dating some one I dated, I stalk you.

4. If I didn't like you a long time ago, I stalk you.

5. If you are much fatter than you were when we were friends, I stalk you.

6. If you are much skinnier, than you were when we were friends, I stalk you.

7. If I like your clothes, I photo stalk you.

If you fall into more than one of these categories, I probably stalk you every week. Get used to it. Blame fb for making me a creepy stalker- its shameless at this point.



MONDAY STATS:
Points: 25/25
Weekly Allowance Points: 35 remaining/35 weekly
Activity Points Earned: 1 today/1 week
Exercise: 20 minutes on the elliptical- moderate
Weekly Weight Loss: -1.2 lbs


Casey


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you guys!