Thursday, March 25, 2010

Week 11: Day 4

It was such a long day today. I was exhausted and felt like I couldn't get ahead of how tired I was all day long. Finally I gave up fighting it and went home and napped. Matt pretty much had to drag me out of bed this morning. For breakfast I had a cup and a half of Vanilla Almond Silk for 3pts.
There is another 1/2 to that glass. Dieting doesn't make me a magician, my phone camera just sucks sometimes.
I took some tea to work and class to try and get some caffeine in my veins.

At school, I went to my 1st class and felt really sour afterwords- damn hormones- so I decided to go home and work. I went home and couldn't decide what my stomach was telling me so I tried a snack first to see how it went. I had a serving of french onion sunchips for 3pts. Didn't seem hungry so I gave up on lunch after that. 

After a little more work, I finally gave up and took an hr and a half nap trying to sleep off my body's protests about our day. It kind of worked. Little Bear napped with me!

We went and picked Matt up from work together. Bear was so excited when he saw Matt, I thought he was going to launch himself out the window. I was able to grab him before that disaster happened. I hadn't eaten much real food all day even though what I did have took up 6pts! That feels like a lot of points for very little food! Matt and I decided to skip making the pad thai we had planned and went out to eat instead. I had so many points and we have so little money so we went to Raising Cane's. Delish, but not recommended calorically. I couldn't find the nutrition info online, but I approximated with Abner's chicken. I had 3 chicken tenders and some fries (I didn't eat the gigantor peice of bread).
9pts for the tenders, crinkle fries 9pts. A little sauce 1pt.

I also counted the calories today just for comparison (I've promised a few people I'd do this.) Today came out to around 1,243 calories. I'm sure a lot of the time its more than this because generally I don't have the fatty dinner I had today. I'll keep you posted on if that's true over the next week.

Also- I forgot to post my weight loss chart on Monday after meeting.
Close to the 20 lbs mark! Hopefully I can hit it this week! If not- there's always next week!

THURSDAY STATS:
Points: 24/25
Calories: 1240
Weekly Allowance Points: 22/35 weekly
Activity Points Earned: 0 today/15 week
Exercise: napping
Weekly Weight Loss: -2.4 lbs/ -18.4 total

Hope to see less of each other next time!
Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you guys!