Thursday, March 18, 2010

Day 66: St. Patty's Day!

Bear was so good last night! We (me) let him sleep with us (Matt hates this because he doesn't stay asleep) last night. But for the first time, he sat still all night! Maybe he knew that if he moved at all he'd get kicked to the kennel.

Matt and I got up and had FREE breakfast at Chick-fil-A. We got some cupons in the mail for a free chicken biscuit, free chicken minis, and a free kids meal- sweeet. I had a chicken mini 2pts and the other half of my banana from yesterday's breakfast 1pt.
Yum- fast food! (Generally, not worth the points to me unless its fries though.)

I dropped Matt and work and stopped by the grocery on my way back home to pick up some fresh parsley and a tomato for the tabbouleh salad I had planned for my lunch. At home- I had the rest of the biggest loser episode from last week going in the background while I started on a project for one of my classes. I had some chips with the leftover guacamole for a 4pt snack. Breakfast was so tiny today!

While watching the Biggest Loser, I decided to join the pound for pound challenge. Hey- if while I'm losing weight, families get free food, I'm all for it. I pledged 20lbs. (Start small right?)

I threw together the tabbouleh salad for lunch and it was A-MAZ-ING. So good.

For lunch I had 1 cup of the tortellini soup I made last night for 1pt and 1/2 cup of tabbouleh salad for 2pts. Did I mention the tabbouleh was awesome? 
I only ate a few bites of the soup- I wasn't too hungry since I had had a snack and I poured myself two cups thinking I'd need that- so only 1 cup for 1pt. (Also- it wasn't as good as I'd hoped.)

I picked Matt up from work around 5:45 and it was such a nice day, we decided to grab lunch on the corner before heading home. We went to Boylan Heights and got awesome burgers and green bottled beer!
I had 1/2 the burger (estimating 8pts) and all the sweet potato fries 6pts and a beer 2pts.

Matt, rocking out. :)

After dinner, we decided to come home and play with bear, but inteaaaaad, Casey took a 4 hour nap! (Using third person because I feel so guilty.) I slept all the way through my St. Patty's day plans with Cait!! I woke up and was freaking out! I called her around 11 and went out with her anyway and had a good time despite my tardiness. I had 6pts of drinks and we had some fries 6pts from White Spot on the way home. 
 (Glad I got fries out of my system! riiiight)

WEDNESDAY STATS:
Points: 38/25
Weekly Allowance Points: 22 remaining/35 weekly
Activity Points Earned: 0 today/2 week
Exercise: nadda
Weekly Weight Loss: -1.2 lbs

Hope to see less of each other next time!
Casey


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you guys!