Saturday, March 20, 2010

Day 67: 3/18/2010

Matt and I got up at the crack of dawn (not really, but anytime before 7 seems too early) to make it to school early so Matt could work on a presentation. I had a WW english muffin 1pt with 1/2 Tbsp light butter and 2 tsp grape jelly 1pt with 1/2 cup 1% milk 1pt. (I would have had more but I was finishing the carton).

I spent my time at school between grading stats tests, meeting with my professor, classes, and doing "research" for my "We're Beautiful, Its True" blog post. I had lunch with CJ in her lab and SHE BROUGHT ME DR. PEPPER CAKE!! Great minds think alike (I made some earlier in the week, but her's was a little better- more decadent). I had a smart ones entree with 1/2 cup of tabbouleh salad for 6pts. Cake (6pts?)
Cute Tupperware!!

After lunch, I repeated the routine I had going at work until it was time to leave. Matt and I peaced out a little before 5 since I had office hours and he had to go back to work that night. At home, I continued my blog editing and just chillin with Matt. 

We got a surprise visit from Jamie and Miss Hammy which was awesome. I felt like it had been ages since we've seen each other and we live in the same apt complex! She had some of my cake and liked it (it made me happy). Bear and Hammy ran around the yard like crazy people until she left. 

For dinner, Matt grilled steaks and portobello mushrooms and I made steamed asparagus with Balsalmic butter.
The asparagus (you can eat 1/2 of that for 1pt! I did!)
The balsalmic butter is just light butter and balsamic vinegar simmered on the stove for a few minutes until its thickened.

For dinner I had ~2oz steak (trimmed) 4pts, 1 mushroom 0pts, and a TON of asparagus 1pt.
Sooo good.

Unfortunately, Matt had to go to work after this so I started looking at tests to grade for stats and posted the blog entry I worked on all day.
 
THURSDAY STATS:
Points: 20/25
Weekly Allowance Points: 22 remaining/35 weekly
Activity Points Earned: 0 today/2 week
Exercise: nadda
Weekly Weight Loss: -1.2 lbs

Hope to see less of each other next time!
Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you guys!