Thursday, March 4, 2010

Day 52: 3/3/2010

Too much fun for one day:

I woke up Wed. morning several times due to the usual staggered morning traffic through my parents' house of dogs, Drew visiting shelby, my parents leaving, ect. I finally gave up on more shut eye and got out of bed around 8. I convinced Shelby to roll out of bed around 9 to hang out with me. I missed breakfast which was no fun, but the day did get better.

We went shopping at target in the morning and I spent the giftcard Andrea gave me for Christmas on a sweater (and them I bought more stuff)! So fun. After target, we picked Jes up from work and met my mom at McAllister's Deli for lunch. I had 1/2 of a basil chicken salad with no croutons for 5pts.
Before

After

It was delish, but a little more points than I was hoping for the amt that I ate. It would have been 12 pts for the whole salad if I had eaten everything plus croutons! After lunch, Shelby and I ran a few errands and then picked dad up from work. Dad and I went over to Uncle Noel's house to see him and I hooked up his awesome new HDTV. He got a great deal on it too- should have been 5k or something crazy. So nice.

After that, mom and dad took me to the grocery to get me healthy food for the week. So nice of them! I got Smart Ones, stuff to make guacamole, and all sorts of goodies. I also got to talk to Grandma on the phone while we were there. I want to go to TX soon to visit everyone. Maybe our next trip investment $$.

I had a Smart Ones bowtie pasta entree for 5pts before going to visit Jes and Johnny.


I am trying to eat all the meals I am here for as low in pts as possible because I know I'll be eating out a lot between this week and next and I gave myself the goal of 2.1 lbs/week while I'm gone in order to reach 10% weight loss in 9 weeks. We'll see how that goes.

I spent a lot of the evening grading papers at Jes and Johnny's house and trying on Jes's clothes while girl talking. So nice. I wish I would have gotten further on the papers though! I'm going to try and finish tomorrow. I had 2 light beers while at their place for 4pts.

WEDNESDAY STATS:
Points: 14/25

Weekly Allowance Points: 28 remaining/35 weekly
Activity Points Earned: 0 today/3 week
Exercise: none
Weekly Weight Loss: -2.4 lbs / -14.8 lbs total

Hope to see less of eachother next time!

Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you guys!