Monday, March 29, 2010

Week 11: Day 6

Ah Saturday- I never realize just how much I miss Saturday until it rolls around again. Its the one day where I can put off work I have and not feel stressed out about it since I don't have work or class the next day- thus, my favorite day.

Matt and I woke up late, had a lazy morning, and then went to lunch with Jamie at the Brick Oven. Jamie and Chris were heading out of town to Florida today and we are taking care of the Bone while they're gone. (Not to mention- haven't seen Jamie in a month of Sundays!) At lunch, we ordered a large pizza and ate the whole thing. So good! I had two pieces- 1 1/2 ham pepperoni artichoke ect, and 1/2 cordon bleu for 11pts (I don't have the nutrition data so this is estimated). Sorry if some of these pictures don't show up, I was having issues loading them!


After lunch, I took Jamie and Chris for a rushed drive to the airport. I was so afraid they weren't going to make their plane! But they got on it and shipped off to FL and left me here in the cloudy, nasty C-ville weather. The puppies and I played for a good part of the day until dinner when I made Pad Thai chicken (not a good diet selection)! I had a little less than 1/4 of the total amount I cooked (it was recommended for two servings so 1/2 a serving) and it was 9pts! Wowza. 
Yeah, I dont think these photos are working. :( I'll try and redo these later.

Matt and I played some ps3 and then watched Couples Retreat on On Demand. It was cute and a fun date movie. I had a Yeungling 3pts and 9 triscuits with some ww cream cheese for 4pts while watching.

SATURDAY STATS:
Points: 26/25
Calories: Sorry, didn't get the calorie count today.
Weekly Allowance Points: 7 left/35 weekly
Activity Points Earned: 0 today/18 week
Exercise: couch potato!
Weekly Weight Loss: -2.4 lbs/ -18.4 total

Hope to see less of each other next time!
Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you guys!