Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Week 11: Day 3

Another tired and Jam-packed day. It was a little nicer because I was working among friends all day, but still long. I got up with a headache and took 2 advil with some of the new Silk Vanilla Almond Milk. WOW- if you have a sweet tooth- GET THIS! Its only 90 calories for the vanilla per cup and 70 of the regular. Delish and light. I had 2/3 of a cup for 1pt.

I had slimfast for breakfast for 4pts on the way to work.


I got a great treat this morning and attended Xtina's PhD proposal. She did awesome!! And I got some good ideas for how to format my ppt for my master's thesis defense. Unfortunately, she had bodos bagels up for grabs at the event. I had 1/2 of an everything bagel for 3pts with 1pt of cream cheese. So much for light breakfast.

After the proposal, I ran to a meeting with the professor I TA for, then CJ and I went to the gym for day two of C25K!! Go us! Again. I went two miles total (including my 5 minute warm up and cool down walks) I got +2 activity pts for the run and managed to make it to school with all my running gear this time!

After running, we ate in CJ's lab like usual. I had a Santa Fe Style Chicken Salad from Kroger for 5pts. It was delish, but I was hungry again pretty soon after.

CJ and I went to Starbucks to work for the rest of the day. I had a 1/2 a bottle of green tazo tea while there for 2pts (they have a shit ton of sugar in them, but are really good) and a cup of chex mix I brought with me (thank God this is the last of the bag! I was eating these way too fast!) for 4pts. CJ and I migrated to my apt to work for the rest of the day. 


Bear was sooo happy to see CJ. She played fetch with him while I set up the tablet to continue grading papers. 10 page test times 73 students = 730 pages of misery for me to grade. Uhg! We had a cup of almond milk as a snack- I had been craving this since I tried it this morning- for 2pts.


I continued grading and felt like wasting valuable lifetime throughout the night. I had a 5pt smart ones entree for dinner and 8pts of tostitos and guacamole while vegging out on the couch and grading. I've been a bad kid. I'm going have to plan out my points intake for tomorrow. I'm pretty sure part of the reason I've been eating so much is that I've worked out every day this week.
I got to take a break from grading to watch cougar town and update my blogposts. Favorite quote from the show: "They say you can get four glases of wine out of a bottle, I only get like one and a half." So true and so sad!

I'll be spending the rest of the night grading and probably won't finish, but hopefully I'll make a lot of headway. I have a ton of homework due this weekend and next week, so we'll see if I make all the due dates!

WEDNESSDAY STATS:
Points: 35/25
Weekly Allowance Points: 22/35 weekly
Activity Points Earned: 2 today/15 week
Exercise: C25K Week 1 Day 2
Weekly Weight Loss: -2.4 lbs/ -18.4 total

Hope to see less of each other next time!
Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you guys!