Sunday, March 14, 2010

Day 62: First Full Day Back!

It felt so good to be home yesterday!

I started the day meeting Cait to go to the gym. I spent 30 minutes between the elliptical and the treadmill for +4 activity points! It was so nice to get back into the swing of things.

After that, I got dressed, ate a quick brunch with Matt at Bodo's, and went to the grocery to restock. Not being in town for two weeks meant there was zip in the fridge.

I had a wheat bagel with egg, ham and cheese for 10pts.

After shopping and a little laundry, Cait stopped back by to get some help with some killer knots in her back- for a minute i thought it was her shoulder blade! The concensus was she should go get a massage because I couldn't make them budge. I had 3pts of tortilla chips with 3pts guacamole for a snack.


I went to whole foods and got the ingredients to make avocado face masks- a date I'd been planning with Cait for a while. I picked up a bottle of 2008 Chillean Chardonnay/Viogner wine while there. Then we met up for girl time and dinner. I had a Smart Ones entree for 4pts and throughout the night had ~5 glasses of wine for 10pts. I later snacked on 3pts of triscuits and ww cream cheese- yum! I also had 1pt of Boar's Head cheddar cheese- Matt just had to break this out- thanks.


Our facemasks worked so well! I was really skeptical and was just doing it for fun, but my face was so soft and clear afterwords and my pores were teeny! Here's the recipe in case you're interested- Im posting the gross picture of my face with it on (I recommend pureeing it- ours was a little chunky.)
Me- looking like Shrek.

Face Mask Recipe:
1 ripe avocado
2 tsp honey (natural antiseptic)
1 egg yolk
A little oats
2 tsp yogurt

Puree, apply, and leave on 30 minutes.


SATURDAY STATS:
Points: 34/25
Weekly Allowance Points: 26 remaining/35 weekly
Activity Points Earned: 4 today/4 week
Exercise: gym with Cait
Weekly Weight Loss: no weigh in yet!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you guys!