Thursday, April 1, 2010

Week 12: Day 2

A little behind on blogging...and everything to be honest, but I'm getting caught up! Matt and I left a little early this morning and had Bodo's Bagels on the way in! I ate mine while trying not to cry out of boredom in my first class. 10pts for a wheat, egg, ham, and cheese bagel.

After class, I had, oh, I don't know, a few million things to do before my next class so I started diving into those. Mostly grading papers was the first thing that needed to happen- barf. I also had a meeting with my professor about the first test. I was ready for a break when lunch rolled around for me, but lunch was under-whelming to say the least. I had a Orange Chicken and Rice Smart Ones Entree. It is TERRIBLE! Don't ever get this! I had one bite 1pt and couldn't go on. So lunch got tossed.

I answered class emails in place of lunch and grumbled about my misfortune at having put a piece of that crap in my mouth. In my second class, I took notes from our guest speaker and emailed them to the class at the end. Its for a "service" project (we get credit for it) of redesigning earthquake proof buildings for Hati. Its cool, but not well organized. After class, I was starving and got Matt to take me home (and to Chick Fil A). I had a coupon for a free kid's meal! another 10pts wow- plowing through them today. 

I graded papers for the rest of the day. I finished around 1am, but I'm done!! Throughout the night I had 2 cookies 2pts as a snack. I had Santa Fe Style Rice and Beans Smart Ones Entree (Smart ones you have redeemed yourself) for 6pts while watching taking a break and watching Lost, and another cookie for 1pt for dessert.

 
TUESDAY STATS:
Points: 30/25
Calories: 1,602
Weekly Allowance Points: 30 left/35 weekly
Activity Points Earned: 0 today/4 week
Exercise: nadda
Weekly Weight Loss: -1.4 lbs/ -19.8 total

Hope to see less of each other next time!
Casey

1 comment:

Love to hear from you guys!