Thursday, April 8, 2010

Week 13: Day 3

Wednesday morning I was running a little late. If you asked Matt he would probably say that I was dragging my heels and being lethargic about starting my day and lolling in bed instead of getting ready this morning. But I assure you that was not the case! (Or at least how I saw it!)  I grabbed a smart ones breakfast sandwich for 4pts for breakfast before heading out the door.

By the time we were in the car and down the street, I realized that in my rush (after my laziness in bed) I forgot to pack my lunch! I had a really busy day ahead of me and hadn't planned in time to go get something, not to mention healthy options within walking distance of my lab are few and far between. I resigned myself to the fate of The Castle for lunch and said I would eat doubly healthy for dinner. I had a full morning of programming in the design lab before my break for lunch. Chris, Matt and I went to The Castle and I had 2 chicken strips and some fries with a diet Dr. Pepper. My thought is- this can't be worse than a large chick-fil-a chicken nuggets meal which is 15pts because its about the same stuff and less food, so I'm going to count as 15 to be safe. Ugh- goodbye little points. You will be missed tonight.

After some more time in the design lab in the afternoon, CJ and I went for C25K Week 3 Day 2 (Interval 90s run, 90s walk, 3 min run, 3 min walk- 2 reps)! I've been proud of myself for getting it done this week with how busy I've been. 
My intervals- I messed around with the elevation today ranging between 2 and 3 for some of the walks

 Sweaty me after the work out- sweat is beautiful. 

After the workout, I went home showered, bathed Bear, grabbed ~6 m&ms 2pts, and got to my office hours. Unfortunately, I spent most of my office hours actually TAing and not programming which is what I had hoped I could do.

After office hours, I had a late dinner of a fettuccine alfredo smart ones with broccli for 4pts with a diet sunkist 0pts.
WEDNESDAY STATS:
Points: 25/24
Calories: 1,206
Weekly Allowance Points: 34 left/35 weekly
Activity Points Earned: 0 today/3 week
Exercise: C25K Week 3 Day 2
Weekly Weight Loss: -1.8 lbs/ -21.6 total

Hope to see less of each other next time!
Casey

2 comments:

  1. Hey even though you had a high point lunch you still managed to stay very close to your daily points, great job!! Oh and that Smart Ones is one of my favorites! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I saw you take that pic of yourself and thought you were stealth taking a picture of me. I was thinking, 'arghhh I look a sweaty mess!!!!' hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you guys!