Sunday, April 18, 2010

Week 14: Day 7

Coming to the close of Week 14. Time to start gearing up for my every 5 week photo op! :) End of week 15 I'll add another photo.

We woke up pretty early compared to the time we went to sleep. I got up around 9:30. I sat with Allee, bantered a little while she was working on her stats project and I was being productive (ahem) surfing fb. For breakfast, I was in for a treat. Last night I threw together some breakfast cookies!! I had one this morning for 3pts. It was super yummy. Can't wait for the 2nd one tomorrow!

I told myself I was going to go to the gym today, but that didn't happen. Mentally, I was game on, but decided my body needed to be benched. My quads were some pooped campers after the double work out yesterday. I needed a recovery day.

Matt, Allee, and I had Jimmy Johns for lunch I had a Turkey Tom for 12pts and a diet coke 0pts. I wasn't looking forward to going home after this because that meant I would loose Allee (going back to DC) and Matt (going to work). Lonely Casey day.

I made the best of my afternoon and evening, making a big dent in my to-do list. I got Bear an apt for getting neutered (poor baby, he doesn't know its coming), got all our insurance switched over (we hate liberty mutual and switched companies), and finally finished my resume and cover letter editing to submit to 2rw tomorrow! I want that job so badly! After my productivity and having only ~5hrs of sleep, I decided on a nap.

Matt came home from work and woke me up for dinner! We had leftovers from the fiesta chicken 6pts, along with some lemon garlic broccli 0pts, and grapes 1pt. It came together really nicely.

Hopefully you'll be seeing a lot more home cooked meals this week! Matt and I are trying not to go out this week so that we can buy our plane tickets to my sister's wedding, Andy's wedding, and Chris Gooch's wedding this summer. Yay! People we like getting married! :) I love weddings. And speaking of which, look what came in the mail today!!! Shelby's save-the-date! She and Drew made them themselves. Super cute. My family is so talented. :)

About to head to bed to rest up for my day tomorrow. C25K Week 4 Last day here I come!

SUNDAY STATS:
Points: 22/24
Weekly Allowance Points: 0 left/35 weekly
Activity Points Earned: 0 today/15 week
Exercise: sitting on my bon bon
Weekly Weight Loss: -.8 lbs / 22.4 lbs total

Hope to see less of each other next time!
Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you guys!