Sunday, April 4, 2010

Week 12: Day 6

Sorry, guys, this is going to be a short one. I've got a TON of work to do this week so I'm hoping I can get consistent posts up for you!

I slept through breakfast and woke up just before my haircut for getting under 180 lbs! Woohoo! It was at Bubbles Salon and was way cheaper than I was expecting. It was awesome.
I had 2 Tbsp cheese for 3pts and a few chips for 2pts.

I had a really late lunch of goat cheese and asparagus pasta- I will get this recipe up for you guys next week for 6pts.

For dinner, we picked up Chinese food on the way to the airport to get Jamie and Chris. I had 3 pcs General Tso's Chicken with a little rice 5pts (less than what's pictured) and a side of fries 5pts.

SATURDAY STATS:
Points: 21/24
Calories: didn't have time to figure this out!
Weekly Allowance Points: 10 left/35 weekly
Activity Points Earned: 0 today/13 week
Exercise: Couch potato
Weekly Weight Loss: -1.4 lbs/ -19.8 total

Hope to see less of each other next time!
Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you guys!