Monday, April 12, 2010

Week 13: Days 5-7

I'm back! I fell of the face of the blogging world for a few days, but I have returned. There's not much to say about what happened Friday-Sunday as the only thing I did was wake up and work all day on a Vibration Analysis project.

Matt and I ran out of groceries sometime on Friday and I didn't have time to go get anymore all weekend since I was working...aka- we ate out all weekend. I feel pretty set back weight-wise (and slightly bloated from the salt) this week. I didn't even do my C25K run on Friday! (I'm catching up Monday and Tuesday)

Whew- but 24 pgs later, and I am past that deadline and back on track. Minor speed-bump in the weight loss road. Sorry, I only have ~3 pictures from the weekend since my phone was either dead or at home most days so I'm not even going to bother. I'll get Monday tracking and pics up tonight though!!

Hope to see less of each other next time!
Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you guys!