Friday, April 2, 2010

Week 12: Day 4 April Fool's!

Wow- Can I just ask where I left my brain this morning? Was it with my breakfast on the counter at home? Or was it with the keys that I shut in the trunk of my car before searching for 20 minutes for them? Maybe it was with my water bottle in the car parking lot at work. Wherever it was, I could not get anything done today! It was one step forward and two steps back on all counts.

So I started the day with the snooze button (that was probably my problem). Matt and I took separate cars to work again today because I am a lazy sack. By the time I rolled in, I had forgotten my breakfast, lost my keys, and had to walk back to the car- not once- but twice for things I had left behind.

Needless to say I would have been inappropriately late to my first class so I skipped and spent the morning in the lab next door working on a program- oops! By the time lunch rolled around- I was famished! CJ and I did a pot luck style lunch that was fabulous. (Thanks to her, not me.) We had 2 cups of asparagus, carmelized onion, and goat cheese pasta 6pts, with a side of mashed sweet potatoes w/ 1 tsp light butter (with canola oil) and cinnamon 3pts, some grape tomatoes 0pts, and a cookie.

And on an unrelated topic- I totally want THIS!! Garmin Heart Rate monitor- you can output workout graphs and data to your computer. Right up my alley considering I'm such a numbers lady (engineer- what can you do?).

So after our great (aka huge) lunch, I rolled myself to my second class and waited for it to end. Then, I went home and dug further in to my work pile. I finished my goals (or revised list that had to be done today) around 9 when I started watching Grey's Anatomy. I had ummm shamefully- only fries for dinner. 7pts worth of oven baked fries with 2pts of honey mustard. I went to bed after Grey's because tomorrow is going to come early.
The tablet I was working on while eating dinner is in the background. See- work a holic this week. This needs to end.

FYI- I forgot to reduce my points when I exited the 180's! So now I only get 24 pts/day. Meaning (-2 on weekly pts too!)

THURSDAY STATS:
Points: 19/24
Calories: 1,094
Weekly Allowance Points: 23 left/35 weekly
Activity Points Earned: 0 today/6 week
Exercise: none
Weekly Weight Loss: -1.4 lbs/ -19.8 total

Hope to see less of each other next time!
Casey

1 comment:

Love to hear from you guys!