Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Week 14: Day One

I woke up this morning to Jamie's phone call at 9. Normally I would have been awake by then, but Matt and I didn't get home from lab until 3am Sunday night!! I went over to Jamie's apt and had breakfast w/ her of a mango, apple, peach green monster for 2pts!! It was so delish. Sorry there's not a pic. I took one but its on Jamie's camera so I will put it up later.

I worked in the design lab all morning until lunch. I got like nothing done because I was still brain dead from the night before! After lunch with Matt at the Castle, I decided to run errands. I had 2/3 of my chicken, bacon, swiss, lettuce, tomato on a wheat sub for 6pts. It was awesome.

I went to the grocery first. Wow did we need groceries!! Look at how loaded down my cart was!

When I got home, I did my C25K W3D3 workout for +2 activity pts. Not going to lie- I was a little on the slow side today. Something was off. After my quick workout, I showered, threw on interview clothes, picked matt up from work and dashed to my interview at Learning Rx. I got invited back for a follow up interview so that was good news. Unfortunately, I had to miss my WW meeting in order to go.

When I got home, I grabbed some chips and guac for 4pts before heading out to see Cait and Chris. 

We went to baja to celebrate finishing my projects for darts and followed up w/ Boylan and then some White Spot for "dinner." I had a burger and fries for 13pts and some drinks for 7pts.


MONDAY STATS:
Points: 32/24
Weekly Allowance Points: 27 left/35 weekly
Activity Points Earned: 2 today/2 week
Exercise: C25K W3D3
Weekly Weight Loss: no weigh in yet

Hope to see less of each other next time!
Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you guys!