Monday, April 19, 2010

Week 15: Day 1!

Great Monday, everyone! I had a really good day today that started with (drum roll please) another breakfast cookie!! 3pts. It was even better on day 2! I may have to whip up some more of these!

So, this morning, I spent some time getting my resume and cover letter to 2rw, an engineering firm in Charlottesville for the position of an energy engineer. I would love this job so fingers crossed! After that and a little homework, I had lunch with CJ of a Smart Ones Spinach and Ricotta cheese pasta which I had never tried before for 5pts. I really enjoyed it.

For desert, I had a WW chocolate, caramel pretzel for 1pt. Yum.

I worked on CFD in the design lab for the rest of the day until my C25K workout with CJ! I finished up week 4 today, which I'm sad to say I think I'm going to miss. I start actual running this week! Check out W5D3, oh no. CJ is a day ahead of me so she did W5D1 today. I got +4 activity pts for the run.

I rocked out to some 311 during my run today which brings me to the question:
What's currently rocking your workouts on your running mix?

After our workout, Matt and I came home and rested a little bit until my WW meeting. I am down 2.2 lbs since Wednesday! That's a total of 24.6 total! Yay! I was happy with it. Getting to higher intensity training I think has helped because I had my fare share of going out this week. At the meeting, we talked about how to handle weekends when on a diet. It was helpful to talk about. When we were asked what we want to do on our days off, the whole room laughed at me when I said go to bars....what can you do?

It definitely feels good to keep seeing numbers go down. :) At the meeting, I snacked on 4 pretzel sticks for 2pts. 5 is a serving size, but I snuck one in before the meeting when I got home. Love me some pretzels...aka salty bread.

We decided to take it easy and made a digorno pizza for dinner. I had two 1/8 slices for 9pts and for dessert we split some light chocolate chip ice cream (total 5pts). I had more than Matt so 3pts.

The hive is down right now, so I don't know if I'm going to get in the hw sesh I wanted to tonight. Just means I need to pump up my efforts tomorrow. I'll probably chill with Matt and Bear the rest of the night. :)

MONDAY STATS:
Points: 23/24
Weekly Allowance Points: 35 left/35 weekly
Activity Points Earned: 4 today/4 week
Exercise: C25K W4D3
Weekly Weight Loss: -2.2 lbs / 24.6 lbs total

Hope to see less of each other next time!
Casey

1 comment:

  1. wow, what a great loss!! Awesome job!! :)

    I saw that smart one's at the store this weekend...will have to try it out now since you say it's good!

    Oh and my sunday supper was a total match to your monday supper! great minds think alike...pizza & ice cream! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you guys!