Sunday, April 4, 2010

Week 12: Day 7 Going Green

Again- not much time to post, sorry bloggies! For breakfast I jumped on the green band-waggon and made a green monster! Just making it was energizing and knowing all the good stuff that was in it was exciting! It was so sweet and tasty- I loved it for 3pts. (1/2 of recipe)
Yum! 
Green Monsta!
1 banana
5 strawberries
1 cup vanilla almond milk
Looots of spinach! (2 handfulls)
4 ice cubes

After breakfast, I had to get to work again. I did manage to take a walk with Matt and Bear for an Easter reprieve. 
+1 activity pt for the walk

I threw together some black bean and corn salsa courtesy of Green Lite Bites and had 1/4 cup for 0pts with 8 tortilla chips for 1pt. Delish.

Black Bean and Corn Salsa
1 green bell pepper, diced 
3/4 small sweet onion, diced
1-2 Tbsp Tabasco
1 7oz. can corn, drained
1 15 oz can petite diced tomatoes
1 15 oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
2 tsp chili powder
1 tsp cumin

Mix everything together, refrigerate and enjoy! It makes 11 1/2 cup servings for 
1pt each, but 1/4 cup is 0pts!

Matt took pity on me for working all day on Easter and went and got me some Easter candy to celebrate. I had 2 recees egss for 8pts oof.

For dinner I had a smart ones cheese and marinara pasta for 6pts.

And some fries for a snack later for 5pts with 2pts of honey mustard.

Weight watchers meeting and C25K run tomorrow mean I'm going to cram in some more work for an hr and then hit the hay to get up early.

SUNDAY STATS:
Points: 25/24
Calories: didn't have time to figure this out!
Weekly Allowance Points: 9 left/35 weekly
Activity Points Earned: 0 today/13 week
Exercise: studying
Weekly Weight Loss: -1.4 lbs/ -19.8 total

Hope to see less of each other next time!
Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you guys!