Friday, April 16, 2010

Week 14: Day 4

Thursday, I spent most of the morning cleaning house since I had planned a girls' day w/ CJ that afternoon. I went to school around noon and caught up on APMA emails, but that was about all. I didn't have the healthiest day. It started w/ a WW snack instead of a normal breakfast for 1pt.

Matt and I had mexican for lunch. I went with a chalupa salad for 3pts. I only ate ~1/3 of it and removed the sour cream. Where the points got me today was with the chips!! I had quite a few chips with salsa- I only had a few w/ the cheese dip, I am guessing 9pts for these unhealthy chips.

For the girls' day, Christina and I ran an errand, and then got to shopping. We went to anthropologie, J.Crew, and Whole Foods before coming home and attempting to make a french garlic soup. It looked so promising, but the blogger's instructions were a little too vague (no cook times, measurements, or temperatures) so it didn't turn out too awesome. We split a Santa Fe Style chicken salad 2pts and leftover asparagus goat cheese pasta 6pts with an artichoke and lemon butter sauce (only ~3/2 tsp butter per 3 Tbsp lemon and didn't use all of it) for 1pt. I ate it all even though I was pretty full. I also had another WW snack for desert 1pt...and a glass of wine 2pts.

After CJ left, I watched Cougar Town, went for a walk with Matt +1 activity point! and hit the hay early. Oh- ps- I got the job at Learning Rx! I'm going to meet the other trainers tomorrow! Wish me luck!

THURSDAY STATS:
Points: 25/24
Weekly Allowance Points: 16 left/35 weekly
Activity Points Earned: 1 today/5 week
Exercise: cleaning and a walk
Weekly Weight Loss: -.8 lbs / 22.4 lbs total

Hope to see less of each other next time!
Casey

1 comment:

  1. congrats on the job!!

    ok i know it's bad, but i sure do want some chips & cheese dip now!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you guys!