Friday, April 9, 2010

Week 13: Day 4

Thursday was a long, but overall good day. I had another green monster for breakfast this morning.
It was good, but I didn't put as much fruit in it so it wasn't as sweet. :( I had about 2/3 of this for 3pts.

After breakfast, of course I had classes and a project to work on. I am so painfully behind. I spent another day in the design lab. I had thai style rice noodles for lunch for 5pts with a diet sunkist for 0pts.

I was getting pretty overwhelmed from working non-stop from morning until night everyday so when my second class was canceled- it was a godsend. I went home and spent some much needed time updating and distributing my resume. Then I cleaned the house and did laundry which I haven't had time to do in like 2 weeks! I felt so much better after that. I had 3 pretzel sticks while cleaning for 1pt.

I did a tiny bit more work on my project before deciding that Matt and I both needed a break from work. We called my sister and brother-in-law, Jamie and Chris, and got to steal them for dinner and drinks at Baja. It was so nice. I haven't seen Jamie in 2 weeks and we live in the same apt complex! I had 1/3 of a shrimp quesadilla for 3pts with some rice and beans 3pts and some chips and pico de gallo 5pts and a dos XX 4pts.

After dinner, Matt and I went home and played Cribbage and Bomber Man for a while and had a few more beers 5pts before hitting the hay. The break was so needed. I was dieing to see people outside of school/work.

THURSDAY STATS:
Points: 29/24
Calories: ?
Weekly Allowance Points: 29 left/35 weekly
Activity Points Earned: 0 today/6 week
Exercise: nadda
Weekly Weight Loss: -1.8 lbs/ -21.6 total

Hope to see less of each other next time!
Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you guys!